International Glass Database System INTERGLAD Ver. 8
INTERGLAD is the International Glass Database System developed by the New Glass Forum in Japan.
INTERGLAD Ver. 8 is the latest information system for glasses; it contains data on properties and/or structural features of approximately 350,000 types of glasses. Ver. 8 has been released in Japan in January, 2019, and for all over the world in March, 2019.
|The main functions of INTERGLAD are four-fold:
1. Data search for glass,
2. Analysis of searched-for glass data,
3. Prediction of properties and glass designing (composition optimization),
4. Registration of user data.
→ See "Outline of INTERGLAD/Outline/3. Contents and Functions" from the menu of the right side for detail.
|INTERGLAD Ver. 8 has 3 application types:
1. Standard edition,
2. Internet edition,
3. CD Full Function edition .
The use of the Standard edition and Internet edition requires one to connect to the INTERGLAD server of the New Glass Forum. The CD Full Function edition does not require connection to Internet
→ See "Outline of INTERGLAD/Outline/4. Application Types" from the menu of the right side for detail.
|INTERGLAD Ver. 8 offers user access in two formats:
1. Annual contract for the Standard edition and Internet edition,
2. One-time purchase of the CD Full Function edition.
→ See "Application for Use/User types and Application procedures" from the menu of the right side for detail.
|Try the Trial edition free|
|Trial edition of INTERGLAD Ver. 8 is prepared. Only by easy registration,
it can be used on the Web for free. Search and analysis for the catalog
data of glasses in the database can be performed.
→ See "Application for Use/User types and Application procedures/(3) Application for Trial edition" from the menu of the right side for detail.
|To the users of INTERGLAD Ver. 7|
|* INTERGLAD Ver. 7 can be used as before for the time being.
* Renew INTERGLAD from Ver. 7 to Ver. 8. No additional fee is required. Download the program from "Ver. 8 Standard edition system download/ Access to INTERGLAD" from the menu of the right side with your User ID and Password.
* User data registered in Ver. 7 can de used also in Ver. 8 by displacement of the user data file.
For inquiry contact us to the following e-mail address. email@example.com
（29 March, 2019)